Labh Panchami 2022:The festival of Diwali ends on November 30, 2022, so time to enjoy Labh Panchami. The celebration of the festival takes place in Panchami, as per the Hindu calendar. Kartik on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha. Various other names for this day include Sobhagyya Panchami and Gyan Panchami. Gujarat considers this day to be extremely significant because it signals the beginning of new companies and the reopening of stores following the lengthy Diwali festival. Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi are venerated for wealth and joy on this day.
Labh Panchami in 2022
Sobhagya Panchami, Gyan Panchami, and Labh Panchami are some of the names for Labh Panchami in Gujarat. Additionally known in some places as Sobhagyarab Panchami. Happiness and gain are respectively referred to as Saubhagya and Labh. As a result, this day is related to prosperity and gain. On the very auspicious day of Labh Panchami, Gujarati Diwali celebrations come to an end. The pujas conducted on the day of Labh Panchami are said to benefit, comfort, and bring happiness to the devotees’ personal life, companies, and families.
After Diwali, the majority of retailers and businesspeople in Gujarat restart their operations at Labu Pancham. Lav Pancham, then, is the first working day of the Gujarati New Year. On this day, businesspeople begin a new ledger, called a khatu in Gujarati, by writing Sathiya in the middle of the first page and Shubh on the left, Labh on the right.
Labh Panchami 2022: Date and Time
- The date of Labh Panchami 2022 falls on Saturday, 29 October 2022.
- Labh Panchami – 01:14pm – 05:01pm is an auspicious time for worship
What is the ritual of Labh Panchami?
- If someone misses Diwali, they undertake Sharda Puja ceremonies on the eve of Labu Panchami (Lub Pancham).
- Everybody in the financial sector opens their stores and enterprises on this particular day and performs new account pujas.
- On this day, businessmen worship Lakshmi and Ganesha and give prayers in an effort to obtain blessings for success in the upcoming year.
- Visit each other’s houses to greet one another with treats and presents that stand for “sweet ties.”
- Some civilizations revere literature as a way to deepen their understanding and wisdom.
- On this auspicious day, people are expected to offer money, clothing, food, and other essentials to the impoverished.
The meaning of Labh Panchami
The event of Labh Panchami is connected to the Diwali Festival of Lights. Since “labh” signifies profit, the day is said to bring success and luck to a person’s life.
People in Gujarat think that celebrating Labh Panchami Puja would bring them pleasure, money, and prosperity on both a personal and professional level. This Hindu holiday is regarded as one of the most significant and fortunate days for beginning or launching a new enterprise.