Aligarh Muslim University Admission 2022: AMU will take the CUET (Common Universities Entrance Test) 2022 score into consideration for admission to its UG programs. The admission process for the sessions 2022-23 will be entrance-based according to UGC guidelines. CUET 2022 registration application forms have been released by NTA, and the deadline is May 6, 2022.
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan founded Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, and it is in Aligarh City in Uttar Pradesh, India. The university provides more than 156 courses in Asia and Africa. The university is among the top 20 Indian research institutions, and it has the best NIRF rankings. Aligarh University departments are ranked in the top 100 of the NIRF rankings. The university secured position 26 in the dental stream. In the architecture stream, it was number 13, and in the engineering stream, it was number 35.
Aligarh Muslim University’s research field was number 24, in the management stream was number 49, and in the medical field, it was number 15. The law department was also ranked number 11. In the university category, it was ranked number 10, and in the NIRF overall ranking, the university was number 18. The university works hard to move its rankings up the ranking board. It is expected that these rankings will be much better in the next NIRF rankings.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Updates:
- CUET 2022 registration has been started and deadline of online application submission is May 6, 2022.
- Provisional list of candidates selected for admission to B.U.M.S. (F/o Unani Medicine) in first-round counseling. Click here
- The university has released the schedule of counseling and firm admission 2021-22. Click here for more information.
- The online application form for MBBS and BDS programs at AMU has been released. Click here to read the instructions and apply now.
Aligarh Muslim University provides PG and UG programs in the social sciences, sciences, humanities, engineering, Islamic studies, history, cultural studies, dental, and computer science. The university has also established new study centers outside Aligarh in Murshidabad (West Bengal), Kisangani (Bihar), and Malappuram (Kerala).
- Aligarh Muslim University is a public institution.
- Admission to the courses (except MBBS) is through a qualifying examination conducted by the institution.
- For MBBS courses, the institution accepts scores from the NEET entrance examination.
- Students who want to enroll for MBBS must follow the registration process of the Medical Council of India.
- The registration process for the rest of the courses is online on the university site: www.amu.ac.in.
- Aligarh Muslim University is introducing new online PG and UG courses this year. The university was granted to offer courses such as B.Com, BA, MA, M.Com, etc., online.
- Aligarh University has a high placement percentage, and it grants students job opportunities in top-notch companies such as Google, Genpact, HCL, Adobe, Infosys, Capgemini, etc.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||0571 270 0935|
|UG Courses||B. Arch., B.U.M.S.,MBBS,B.Sc.,B.Tech. , PG Diploma in Banking, Risk & Insurance Mgt., BA, B.Ed., M.L.I.Sc., B.L. & I.Sc., MD (Paediatrics), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery|
|PG Courses||Master of Agri-business, Management, M.Phil, M.Sc., M.Tech., Master of Tourism Administration, Master of Finance & Control (MFC), M.Com, PG Diploma in Business Finance, MD, MA, P.G.Diploma in Public Relations, P.G.Diploma in Journalism, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MSW, P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication (Urdu), P.G. Diploma In Conflict Resolution & Peace Studies, MS (General Surgery), M.Sc.|
|Diploma Courses||PG. Diploma in Personnel Management (Part-Time)|
|Location||AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202201|
Aligarh Muslim University Admission 2022
AMU offers a variety of UG, PG Diploma, and PhD level programmes in many different disciplines. The eligibility criteria for admission to each programme are different. Students who want to take any UG course offered by the university must have passed the 12th board. For admission in PG courses, it is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream from any UGC-recognized university. PhD programme required a master’s or higher education to be eligible to apply.
AMU UG Admission
- BE: The Faculty of Engineering & Technology at Aligarh Muslim University offers Bachelor of Engineering programs. There are seven distinct engineering subjects offered. Admission is based on the AMUEEE entrance exam. Students who have completed their 12th grade in the science stream are eligible to take this test.
- B.Ed: AMU offers admission to BEd students after passing the entrance exam. There is a common entrance exam that the university administers. Admissions may begin as early as May 2022. Students can learn about admission updates on the AMU website. The application form costs Rs 450. AMU may offer fee reductions to students in the reserved category.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission 2022: PG Course
- MA: AMU offers a Master of Arts degree in a variety of specializations. It offers MA degrees in English, Malayalam, History, Social Work, Sociology, Mathematics, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, and Linguistics, among others. In order to be eligible for admission to this course, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- MFA: To apply for the AMU MFA program, the aspirant must have a degree in BFA or BA (Hons) degree with a 55% aggregate.
- M.P.Ed: For the M.PEd program of AMU, the student must have a B.PE, BA, BSc, or an equivalent degree with at least 55% marks aggregate.
Aligarh Muslim University Application Form 2022
Aligarh Muslim University invites applications for all courses like UG, PG, P.hD, Diploma, and Certificate courses. University takes admission on the basis of entrance test. Students will be required to clear the entrance exam.
The Fee for the course is up to 150/- for all categories. Students who cleared the entrance test will be applicable for admission. Students must have to follow the procedure for admission.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission 2022: How to Apply
- Go to the Official website
- Fill in all the details like personal details, academic details.
- After filling in all details, students need to pay the application fee.
- The Fee for the application is 150/-
- Pay the application fee online.
Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Test (AMUEE)
Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam is conducted by Aligarh University itself. With the help of the AMUEE, AMU offers admission to several UG and PG programs in the fields of arts, science, and commerce. Students can visit the AMU website for details .
The AMU entrance test exam pattern will be published in the official announcement by the exam administering body. Applicants who are taking the test should review the AMU exam pattern 2022 before beginning their studies. AMUEE is conducted once a year at the university level. AMU test paper will be in English Language and MCQs based. The total duration for AMUEE is 2 hours.
AMUEE is valid for admission in the following programs of AMU, BA, BSc Arabic, M.P.Ed, MFA, MSW, M.Ed, etc
The exam conducting body will begin the counseling procedure when the AMU 2022 admission test results are announced. Counseling for AMU 2022 will be done independently based on the candidates’ rankings.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Offered UG Courses
|B.A. + L.L.B.||–|
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Offered PG Courses
|English Language Teaching|
|Biodiversity & Conservation|
|Agricultural Economics & Business Management|
|Agricultural Process and Food Engineering|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
Aligarh Muslim University Affiliated Colleges List
|J. N. Medical College|
|Sir Ziauddin Dental College|
|Institute of Persian Research|
|Zakir Husain College of Engineering and Technology|
|K. Tibbiya College|
|Institute of Opthalmology|
|Institute of Persian|
Faculty at Aligarh Muslim University
- Lt. Gen. Zameer Uddin Shah (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Anisa M. Durrani (Professor)
- Dr. Mohibullah (Professor)
- Dr. Abdul Malik (Professor)
- Dr. M. Saud Alam (Professor)
- Dr. Kaleem Mohammed Khan (Professor)
- Dr. S. Kafeel Ahmad Qasmi (Professor)
- Dr. Shahjahan Bano (Professor)
- Department of Agricultural Sciences
- Department of Arts
- Department of Management Studies & Research
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Science
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Theology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Law
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Unani Medicine
- Department of Museology
Libraries of University
- Maulana Azad Library
- Engineering College Library
- Medical College Library
- Social Science Cyber Library
- Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College Library
Aligarh Muslim University Contact Details:
- Address: AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202201
- Phone: 0571 270 0935