MBA Admission 2022: Masters of Business Administration is often abbreviated as MBA, is a 2-year course studied at the postgraduate level. Students who are desiring to move forward with a career in a role of senior leadership can opt for this course as a stepping stone. This course focuses on learning basic and advanced principles of modern business management, investment management, business ethics, economics, marketing, finance, and accounting.
Some subjects studied in this course are strategic management, operations management, supply chain management and marketing management. India has top universities and colleges offering studies for the MBA program. The entries for MBA in many colleges are entrance based and these will begin in May or June of this year.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admissions
The selection of candidates for the MBA program is dependent on the following merit plus entrance based eligibility criteria
- The first requirement for the course is to have a bachelor’s degree that must be BBA, B.Com or BBM.
- Students must get these degrees with an overall score of 50-60%.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to qualify the entrance exams such as GMAT, XAT, MAT, CAT, etc.
MBA Admissions Fee Structure
Mostly the fee of the MBA program is higher compared to other master’s degree programs and it ranges from INR 5 to 18 LPA.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
Admissions for the MBA program are made through entrance exams. All candidates will apply through an online mode after having qualified for an entrance exam. Candidates can apply based on having a valid score on national exams such as CAT, MAT, or GMAT. The aspirants have also another option to appear in the University or state entrance exams such as MHT CET, XAT, or SNAP.
MBA Admission Highlights
|MBA Full form||
Master of Business Administration
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|MBA Duration||2 Years|
|MBA Admission Type|
|MBA Eligibility||MBA required a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD)|
|Master of Business Administration Average Fees||INR 20,000 to INR 40 lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit/ Entrance Exam|
|MBA Course Subjects||
|Best MBA Colleges||
Why Study MBA?
Taking MBA as a career option can lead you to get many benefits. This degree is helpful to students in many ways and some are described as
- Learning this course provides students with a great knowledge of the market needs and imparts important managerial skills to them. Students after acquiring such skills can better manage or administrate a firm or company.
- The career of individuals with having an MBA degree is bright they can be appointed to national or multinational management firms in top managerial positions.
- Such graduates in the professional field earn a good amount of salary. They can get a salary of INR 7 LPA at the initial level and INR 2000000 at top positions.
- Students learning this course get an opportunity to be interacted with other students and get more exposure to the field.
MBA Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
Students who want to apply for MBA Admissions 2022 must do this by flowing the details given below
- Application forms will be accessible on each university’s website.
- Students will Download the forms and fill them out properly.
- Pay the MBA application cost in the prescribed manner.
- After the written exam appears in the personal interview.