Candidates who qualified CTET examination from 2011 to 2016 will be capable to applying for certificates and mark sheet solely via online mode at CTET website, ctet.nic.in.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the 16th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in December 2022. The detailed information bulletin containing details of the examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates will be available on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in shortly. Earlier today, CBSE released a notification addressed to candidates who have qualified in the CTET examination, in the previous years.
As per the policy of the Board, the candidates interested in CTET/ Certificate and Mark sheet for the year 2011 to 2016 and onwards can only apply online on the respectable website i.e., https://ctet.nic.in/duplicate-marks-sheet-and-certificate/
“No offline application for documents of certificates and mark sheets of the CTET examination from the year 2011 to 2016 and onward will be accepted in this office. If Candidates apply offline for duplicate certificates and mark sheet their application and DD will no longer be accepted,” CBSE in an official notice said.
CTET December 2022 Application Fee
The application fee applicable for CTET Dec-2022 is as under:
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000(Only Paper I or II) Rs. 1200(Both Paper I & II)
- SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person: Rs. 500(Only Paper I or II) Rs. 600((Both Paper I & II)
The CTET examination will be held in 20 languages across the country. Once the CTET Application form is released, eligible candidates can fill and submit it by visiting the official website ctet.nic.in. The Board will conduct the CTET 2022 twice every year. There will be two papers for CTET. The Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes 1 to 5. Similarly, Paper -II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes 6 to 12.
CTET syllabus 2022
- Candidates can follow the steps given to download the CTET 2022 syllabus for better preparation.
- Visit the CBSE CTET official website, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the information click on ‘Information bulletin’
- Candidates will be able to view the whole CTET examination process and detailed syllabus.
- Download the CTET 2022 information PDF for future reference.
- Candidates will additionally be able to view the eligibility criteria under the information tab.
CTET 2022 mock test link is also accessible on the homepage of the CTET website. Interested candidates will have to log in to take the CTET mock test.