The results for the 2020 Intermediate (Bihar Inter Exam 2020) exam have been released by the Bihar School Examination Board, popularly known as BSEB today.
80.44 per cent students have passed the inter-examination. Neha Kumari has been a topper in the science stream with 95.2 per cent marks.
There was no clamour for the results on Tuesday, but suddenly in the evening it was announced by the School Examination Committee (BSEB) that the results of the inter-examination will be announced today.
Chairman of the board Anand Kishor said that the result will be announced on the website and will be extended to the media people through a press release.
12.5 lakh students appeared for the inter examination this year. Intermediate exams in Bihar is also taken for vocational courses besides science, arts and commerce.
Follow the steps to check BSEB 12th Results 2020:
- Step 1: First you have to visit the official website biharboard.ac.in or Eduvast’s result page
- Step 2: On the Home page of the official website, students are required to search the link for BSEB Bihar Board 12th Intermediate Result 2020.
- Step 3: If you found that link then click on it
- Step 4: A new window can be displayed on your screen in which you will ask to fill some basic details such as roll no or registration number.
- Step 5: Fill the asked details in the fields and submit the details.
- Step 6: Now students will be able to see the BSEB Bihar Board 12th Intermediate Result 2020.
- Step 7: Students are suggested to save the BSEB Bihar Board 12th Intermediate Result 2020. Furthermore, students may take a print out of the result for future reference.