World Hello Day 2022: On World Hello Day, people all over the world say “hello” to at least 10 people they don’t know. It’s a simple way to spread a little happiness and connect with others. This year, World Hello Day falls on November 21. So take a few minutes out of your day to say hello to someone new! It could make their day – and yours.
What is World Hello Day?
World Hello Day is an annual event that was started in 1986 as a way to promote peace. The idea is simple: on World Hello Day, people around the world say “hello” to ten different people. This year, World Hello Day falls on November 21st.
Although it may seem like a small gesture, saying hello to ten different people can have a big impact. It’s a way to show that we’re all connected, and that we all have the power to make the world a little bit brighter. Plus, it’s just a really nice thing to do!
So this World Hello Day, take some time to connect with the people around you. Smile at a stranger, strike up a conversation with a friend, or just send a quick “hello” to someone you’re thinking about. Every hello makes the world feel just a little bit smaller – and that’s something we can all be happy about.
WORLD HELLO DAY DATES
Why Do We Celebrate World Hello Day?
There are a few reasons why we celebrate World Hello Day. For one, it’s a great way to promote peace and understanding between people of different cultures. It’s also a fun day to say hello to as many people as possible! Finally, it’s a great excuse to spread some happiness and cheer.
How to Celebrate World Hello Day
If you’re looking for a way to celebrate World Hello Day, why not try one of these fun ideas?
1. Greet everyone you meet with a smile and a hello.
2. Go out of your way to strike up conversations with people, whether it’s the cashier at the grocery store or someone sitting next to you on the bus.
3. Send a greeting card or e-card to someone you haven’t talked to in awhile.
4. Make a point of learning how to say “hello” in as many languages as possible.
5. Volunteer your time to help others, whether it’s through a local charity or simply lending a helping hand to a neighbor in need.
World Hello Day Activities
In celebration of World Hello Day on November 21st, here are some fun activities you can do to spread a little happiness and connect with others:
1. Send a greeting card or e-card to someone you know.
2. Call a friend or family member you haven’t talked to in awhile.
3. Wave and say hello to people you pass by during the day.
4. Leave a positive note for someone – on a sticky note, in a library book, or even anonymously!
5. Smile at everyone you make eye contact with. It’s contagious!
6. Start a conversation with someone new. Ask them about their day, their interests, etc.
7. Make it a point to learn and use some basic phrases in another language (bonjour, hola, ciao, etc.). You never know when you’ll have the opportunity to use them!
World Hello Day Quotes
1. “A single hello could change a life.” – unknown
2. “A hello can be the start of a great friendship.” – unknown
3. “When you say hello to someone, you are giving them the gift of your attention.” – Unknown
4. “Saying hello is the first step towards building a relationship.” – Unknown
5. “The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.” – Mahatma Gandhi
World Hello Day is a day for people all over the world to say “hello” to as many people as possible. The goal is to promote peace and understanding by encouraging people to reach out and connect with others. We hope that you’ll join us in celebrating World Hello Day on November 21, 2022!