Labh Panchami 2022: Every year on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha in the Kartik month, Labh Pancham 2022 is observed. Jains refer to it as Gyan Panchami. Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, and Lord Ganesha are honoured on this day. This day is highly lucky for business owners, traders, and shopkeepers. During Labh Panchami, pooja and fasting are thought to boost business. On this day, many individuals also honour the goddess Saraswati. In Gujarat and several other parts of India, Labh Panchami is observed with zeal, excitement, and happiness.
A prayer offered on Diwali 2022 to get Goddess Lakshmi’s blessings, also called as Labh Pancham. On this day, Goddess Lakshmi Her Ma is worshipped since it grants all of her wishes and realises all of our aspirations. Worshiping on the day of Labh Panchami benefits families, companies, and the economy.
Labh Panchami 2022 Date and Time
- October 29, Saturday, is Labh Panchami 2022.
- On 29 October, 2022, at 8:13 AM, Labh Panchami 2022 Tithi begins.
- The Labh Panchami Tithi of 2022 ends at 05:50 am on 30 October, 2022.
A list of Gujarati cities’ Puja Muhurats for Labh Panchami 2022
- Ahmedabad– 08:13 AM to 10:30 AM
- Surat– 08:13 AM to 10:28 AM
- Vadodara– 08:13 AM to 10:27 AM
- Bhavnagar– 08:13 AM to 10:31 AM
- Jamnagar– 08:13 AM to 10:40 AM
- Gandhinagar— 08:13 AM to 10:29 AM
It is also seen as lucky to launch new projects and businesses on this day. Many people who previously not perform Saraswati Puja on Diwali Day now do so.
Pancham Labh Puja Vidhi 2022
- Early in the morning, I get up.
- Take a bath, then put on a fresh towel.
- Give the sun some water.
- Place a red cloth on the puja pillar.
- Sit down and offer prayers in front of the Ganesha and Lakshmi statues.
- Lord Ganesha with Lord Borenas To worship them, install his jee idols in your outposts.
- Another way to fasten Molly is to wrap it around a betel nut ().
- Presents Ganpati with gifts such as durva, flower, akshat, sandalwood, and cinnabar.
- Present flowers and a lamp.
- Present Maa Lakshmi with a rose.
- Offers fruit, clothes, perfumes, and other items.
- Presents Lord Shiva with her bell patra, vans, datura, and other items.
- Additionally, we may offer milk, white flowers, and white clothing.
- Maa and Lord Ganesha recite his Lakshmi mantra.
- Offer Modak to Lord Ganesha after that.
- After the prayer, do Aarti and offer Argia to the Sun.
Significance of Labh Panchami
Celebrated on the festival’s final day. Since that time, businesses that were shut down for Diwali have reopened. Additionally, today is regarded as a lucky day for beginning new businesses of all types.
The two deities that followers most frequently adore are Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi. Devotees open accounts to begin their business endeavours on the auspicious day of Lav Pancham. Those who use the Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra, a tool for worshipping Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi, are said to receive enlightenment and good prosperity.
Jains consider Jain scriptures as objects of veneration. By praying to the god and presenting the deity different prasads, or offerings, sweets, and fruits, we celebrate the Lav Pancham festival. Many followers of the goddess Saraswati observe this day as a time of adoration. It is traditional to pay visits to friends and family members from the first day of Diwali to Labu Pancham. It’s crucial that everyone takes advantage of this chance to concentrate on strengthening their interpersonal relationships.
Sweets and other gifts are offered as a representation of the sweetness that ought to permeate relationships with people during the Labh Panchami celebration.