Hero Fincorp Online Payment: You can now complete your Hero Fincorp online payment in three simple stages. Input your LAN or application ID. Confirm the information and balance due on your loan account. Make a payment by selecting Payment Mode.
There is no requirement to create an account. To start the payment procedure, you need either the Loan Application Id (App ID) or the Loan Account Number (LAN) of the Hero Fincorp loan.
Paying is possible via the following three methods:
- Monetary Card
- Net Banking
- United Payment Interface (UPI)
The customer may obtain and/or print the transaction receipt subsequent to the completion of the transaction.
How Can Loan EMIs Be Paid Via Paytm?
When paying your loan EMI through Paytm, you have the option of doing so through the Paytm app itself or by visiting the Hero FinCorp website. To make a loan EMI payment through the Paytm platform, please adhere to the following procedures:
- If you do not already have the Paytm app on your mobile device, download it in Step 1.
- Log in with your Paytm credentials (username and password) in the second step.
- Enter the OTP that is sent to the registered mobile number in Step 3.
- Conduct a search for “Pay Loan EMI” in the search field.
- Click the Pay Loan EMI icon in Step 5.
- In the sixth step, choose Hero FinCorp from the resulting inventory of lending institutions. By entering “Hero FinCorp” into the search field, the procedure will be completed more quickly and easily.
- Select a loan payment method from the options displayed next to your application ID or loan account number in Step 7.
- Input your loan account number if you select the alternative option and your application ID if you select the former.
- It will display your loan account information and the quantity of the due EMI.
- Add funds to your Paytm wallet or pay your EMI online via Paytm using UPI in Step 10.
Online loan EMI payments can be made via UPI, debit card, credit card, or net banking. After you make an EMI payment via Paytm, the platform will retain your information and provide you with periodic reminders when the EMI is approaching. You do not need to re-enter the information each time you pay a loan EMI through the Paytm application.
How Do I Make a Loan EMI Payment via the Hero FinCorp Website?
Paytm processes loan EMI payments via the Hero FinCorp website in addition to its own application. To learn how to pay an EMI online using this method, adhere to the following steps:
- Visit the official Hero FinCorp website in Step 1.
- Step two is to navigate to the “Customer Section” by hovering over it at the top of the homepage.
- Select ‘Corporate’ or ‘Retail’ from the pop-up window that appears in the third step.
- Select ‘Retail’ and select the ‘Pay Online’ button in the fourth step.
- Step 5 will present you with a selection of online EMI payment options, such as net banking, currency cards, debit cards, e-wallets, and UPI.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ icon at the bottom of the Paytm page after selecting the e-wallet in Step 6.
- This step will redirect you to your Paytm platform. You may then proceed with the instructions for paying the loan EMI via Paytm.
You will receive a confirmation message to the registered mobile number and email address after the completion of the payment. The receipt is accessible for download via the ‘My Orders’ tab.
Paytm offers the convenience of EMI payments for a wide range of loans, including but not limited to mortgage loans, business loans, used car loans, two-wheeler loans, loan against property loans, and instant personal loans.